If you’re interested in pen size and dimensions there are a number of online sources of information.
- VintagePens.com’s Pen Measurements for vintage and modern pens.
Nibs.com’s Fountain Pen Measurements and Comparisons (Nakaya, Sailor, Omas, Pilot/Namiki, among others sold on that site).They seem to have abandoned this information as a page.However, they are giving detailed measurement information on individual pen pages which is fantastic. An example here of a Platinum Century #3776 fountain pen. Also, here’s Nib.com’s nib tipping comparison chart.
- Nakaya has measurements with a handful of standard comparisons.
- RichardsPens.com has wonderful size illustrations for pens such as Aurora, Bexley, Gate City, Pelikan, Pilot/Namiki, among others sold via that site.
- Goulet Pens provides measurements of individual pens sold on the site.
- The Calgary Pen Club has an excellent database of measurements.
- For Edison pen measurements, EdisonPen.com is the best source.
- For Danitrio measurements, take a look at these two Fountain Pen Network posts as well as the Danitrio website.
- FPN’s fountain pen review subforum often has relevant information about pen size.
PenPractice.com has a nice list of vintage fountain pen ink capacities.